Loyal Followers

20101230

Emotional!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t......



This week that is full with tiring and emotional moment......  I had anger with someone. However alhamdulillah i still have my faith in Islam thus prevent me from doing stupid things......Thank you Allah for always being there whenever i need You....i always said this to my close friend "always remeber that Allah is always being there beside you whenever you realise or not," alhamdulillah, i also manage to realise that.....the momnet i cried out a loud i felt like Allah is really close to me.....He always listen to everything i want to say.....plus He always help me even sometimes i'm being ungrateful to him.....before, i always have my bff (filzah, iza, nina n zeha) by myside......and right now both of them were not studying with me here.....sometimes i felt like i'm alone in this world....as i can't tell my problems to both of my parents like what others may do......i found it hard to share my feelings with them.....even i can't understand why.....However, Allah has opened my heart..... He make me realise that in whatever condition I am, He always being there for me.....He will always stay by my side and even He will get even closer to me as i get closer to Him.....Thank You Allah......thanks a lot for make me realise that i always have You by my side........=)





No comments:

Post a Comment